Vision Statement– Inspiring whānau and communities towards positive and sustainable transformation
Mission Statement– We enhance community wellness and promote whānau restoration through indigenous leadership and creative social design concepts.
Ko tēnei te kaupapa whakahirahira: Te oranga o te whānau me ngā hāpori hōki.
- Indigi-Talks (1-3 day) Inspirational Community Transformation Workshops
- Whanau Restoration Programmes [Father & Daughters/Parents/Couple Counselling]
- Digital Resource and Awareness Campaign Media Production Work
- Men Empowerment Sessions with Lamen Hohaia
- Purposeful Leadership Development Seminars
- Motivational speaking/Conference presentations and Workshop facilitation
- Project or Event Management
- Professional Development Training Package
- Development and design of strategic and aspirational documents
- Presentations on spirituality in a variety of contexts: in the workplace, whanau, community, church context
- Effective communication and relationship management workshops
- Delivery of team-building exercises/ enhancing team dynamics (adventure based learning)
- Funding scout/sustainable solutions and developing packages of care for communities
- Design of leadership, character development or mentoring programmes
- Workshop forums around best practice approaches to iwi, hapori, whanau engagement.
- Ideation workshops, ‘blue sky’ dreaming and goal setting
- Constructing and administering evaluative processes, customer satisfaction surveys and feedback mechanisms.
- Cultural design solutions (featured above the Maori concrete art piece and the green banner logo design at the top]